This ceremony is for any married couple who wish to celebrate renewing their marriage vows in a unique and personal ceremony with family and friends.
It may be an opportunity to commemorate a special anniversary, such as 10th, 25th, 40th or 50th, but the ceremony is just as appropriate at any stage of marriage.
Look closely - do you recognise the Celebrity?
Renewal of vows ceremonies frequently contain the following sections:
- Introduction and welcome
- Acknowledgement of any children of the marriage
- Unity Candle (with your children) - ask for details
- Reading - maybe by one of your guests or friends
- Blessing of your Parents (if appropriate)
- Renewal of vows
- Re-dedication of rings
- Giving of new rings or gifts
- Words from previous wedding guests (Often Best man, bridesmaid or Bride's father)
- Second reading - maybe one of your children
- Inclusion of specially chosen music
- A short speech by a friend or family member, possibly the original best man
- A short speech by the couple
- Marriage Blessing
- Declaration of Years of Marriage
- Signing of certificate
- Witnesses and closing words
You may be assured of a wonderful ceremony, created exactly the way you would wish.
I hope to hear from you soon,